Where do you normally shoot?

Where do you shoot (non-combat)?

• I shoot at a range

Votes: 60 63.2%
  • I shoot in a remote area (not a range)

Votes: 19 20.0%
  • I shoot in my backyard

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I shoot in other places

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JWT

I shoot at an indoor range even though there's an outdoor range much closer to where I live. It tends to get a bit warm here during the summer and the conditions indoors are much more comfortable than being outside in triple digit weather.

I shoot trap outside, of course, but prefer the night shooting under the lights in the summer.

Pat H

I'm constructing a more formal 25 yard pistol range on our property, I'd like to do rifle but the layout of my property makes that more difficult. Not impossible, but an actual 100 yard range will take some planning.

rwilson452

I shoot at the local range. Dues are $10 per year, rifle and pistol ranges are free. hours are 8 AM until dusk. I shoot mostly on weekdays because there is no one around. I have the whole range to myself. Pistol to 50 yards rifle to 250 for now. The intent is to extend the rifle range to 300. Oh and it's 5 minutes from my place of abode.

SheGUN

We shoot at a rifle/pistol range that is about 40 miles away from us. Living in suburbia, it's the only option, but I long for the day we can buy some land and shoot in our backyard!! I envy those able to do that......

Taurus_9mm

I shoot very near where I live, in a wooded area surrounded by many trees off to one side and a sand pit off to the other. Knob Creek is also an option available to me -- well, when it's not the time of the year they do their machine gun shoot. :p

aerod1

Garland Public Shooting Range in Garland, TX. It is very nice, clean and safe. They run a very tight ship so far as going to the bench, during a cease fire, when the shooters are down range replacing targets, keeping the actions open during a cease fire, keeping the muzzles pointed down range, etc. The range officers are very polite but forceful when needed.