When was the last time you took your mom shooting?

spacemanspiff

mom has serious problems with her wrists and elbows being weak, so i doubt she could ever shoot a gun more than once... according to her, the last time she shot a gun was when she was a teen, her dad took them away from her after she was using buoys in the bay as targets. :D

Betty

Several months ago - she won't shoot very often. I wish I could get her more enthused about shooting and self-defense.

She called last night, all freaked out and worried about me when she saw the talking heads on TV showing a picture of an AR15 and associating it with the MD sniper. She was worried people would start turning me in because I've got one.

36fan

I haven't gone shooting w/ Mom lately, SHE WOULD PROBABLY SHOW ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom was weined on 22. I've seen her shoot a quarter nearly dead center w/ a 22 LR, without a scope, at a range of approximately 100 feet (estimated guess). It pissed Dad off too - he could only hit the edge of the quarter at the same distance. I've also heard the stories about her older sibblings shooting cigarettes out of each others mouths.

Razor

Heck, my mom is the one that takes me shooting. She is absolute whizz with the S&W Airlite that she's carried for the past 10yrs:D

coonan357

mom is kind of an anti , but since she found out that I tookthe former Fiance and her son shooting with me she has seemed to show a little more interest in my weird and dark hobby , maybe some day .........

Country Boy

I took mom shooting this summer. My new wife and I were trying out my father in-law's .44 mag, and we had to share the "big grin factor" with the rest of the family. Mom shot, and had a big laugh, the recoil was fun!

Mom is trying to get her CCW. On the farm, she usually has a .22 of some sort around. Mom's very supportive of me and my shooting hobbies. She's the best!!

spleenandideal

Took my mom shooting during the July 4th holiday this summer. She lives out of town, so don't see her often. She's not a shooter for sure, and to see all 4'10" of her shootin' a 220 .45acp is a sight to behold!:D

Armadillo

Took my 72-year old mother out to shoot my 20" AR. Her expression when she hit water-filled milk jugs (from 25 feet) with 55gr SP was priceless!!! She is cool with her son having the hobby he has...

kjm

My mom has taken me shooting back when I was a kid, but she was just too good. Nobody has yet to kill a nicer buck (or bucks as even her smallest are larger than our largest). What has been a hoot for me is taking my 83 year old g'ma shooting. She had never shot a gun but loves shooting a .22 pistol. That is COOL.