What to pocket carry if I already have P938?

Bought at Kahr CW380.

I picked up a Kahr cw380 the other day. I decided I really wanted a much smaller/lighter gun for those "light days." In the last two days I've put 140 rounds through it. It has had several "failure to extract" issues and "failure to completely go into battery" issues. The last 30 rounds it started to run much better but not perfect. I will clean it again and put another 50 rounds through it. If there are still issues, I will send it to Kahr. I'm sure they'll make it right. Bummed that it didn't run straight from the box, but I am amazed at how accurate I am with this little gun. I can put them in a grapefruit sized group at 8 yards shooting fairly quick. If I take my time, I can put 80 percent of the shots in an egg sized group. Unfortunately I can't even do that with my Springfield EMP right now. (It may needs some smoothing on the trigger). Very excited to get it running right. So I'm :( but :D. I shoot it sooo much better than my LCP or my dad's P3AT. They all hurt my trigger finger just a bit on some shots.

cryption

Get the 238. I have a 238, my dad the 938. It seems like it would be similar and they feel similar in the hand - but are substantially different in the pocket. Try it before you rule it out

Ferrari

CM9

I have a P238 and a P938, an LCP , a S&W 642 and a CM9.

Obviously I prefer pocket carry.

The first gun to go in my front pocket is a cm9, with the 642 a very close second. They both reside in plain jane Uncle Mikes sleeves.

My backup gun rides in my back pocket and has always been an LCP in a Hunter "wallet" holster.

Your mileage .may vary but my experience has been that these three are the best in the mouse gun class.

GoldieMI

I have both the 938 and 238, the .380 is appreciably smaller in size and thickness

I have to agree on this one..I carry the 238 Equinox in a DeSantis Nemesis for pocket carry as my EDC. The 938 SAS I have is noticeably bigger once in pocket. 6 rounds of CorBon 90grain in the flush fit mag w/o the pinky extension. Carries easily in jeans, shorts, and slacks. My big paws have no problem pulling it out of the pocket either.