What pocket pistol do you recommend?

Blackhawk

Rovert,

Link below for my 'review' and size comparison photos. You'll be amazed that the MK9 is almost identical in size to the Tomcat!
FYI, I loaded my P32 with 7 rounds of 71gr FMJ and weighed it on an electronic postal scale: 9.7 ounces (in case you want to put a number in the appropriate slot on your excellent table).

deputy tom

S&W 642 in pocket holster while wearing jeans.Seecamp .32 in Galco PH262 pocket holster for shorts & T shirt or Formal occasions.tom.:D

telewinz

Its very hard to beat a S&W 2" Model 36. I would even go for the Colt Cobra (6-shot). I own both plus some .380's and pocket 9mm s. Even so 5-6 reliable shots are hard to beat !

SAWBONES

I find my "pre-traitorous" S&W J-frame 642 to be essentially unnoticeable in a pocket holster. It gets my vote for "best pocket gun", since it shoots a reasonable self defense round (158gr+P LSWHP).

I like my Kahr MK9 in this same role somewhat less, as the little chunk is quite a bit heavier and overall is a somewhat thicker package than the 5 shot J frame, though of course you get 7-8 rounds of 9mm in the gun, plus reloads are easier and faster.

Best.