What is your favorite Rifle that you own?

fisherman66

Ruger #1 RSI in 7x57
To part with it? Probably just under what a new one is selling for; $750 - 800 might get me thinking.

Hayden295.jpg

rantingredneck

The Marlin Glenfiedl Model 60 that I got for Christmas when I was 9yo. Bought by my grandfather for me.

Part with it? Well it would take the executor of my estate to legally transfer it to my son.

Kreyzhorse

My favorite rifle is my Ruger No. 1 in 45-70 govt. I'd guess $2,500 might get me to part with it, but any thing less and I'd just as soon keep it.

I have a lot to choose from... but right now, this one...

( original #1 Remington Rolling Block converted sometime in the 60's to a bench rest rifle, which I'm restoring & changinging to a custom caliber ) pictured here with both the wood, & the metal yet unfinished )

attachment.php

also building a period looking custom wood case for the rifle

um... price... NF$

Attachments

• Guns 191 smaller.JPG
    Guns 191 smaller.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 2,026
Last edited:

popeyespappy

My favorite is my home built carbon fiber barreled 10/22. It is compact, light weight, easy to carry, very accurate and I can afford to shoot it all day long without breaking the bank.

1022-2.jpg

thinkingman

RRA AR15 Varmint.
I have never shot so many tiny groups so effortlessly.
No recoil, low cost ammo.
You would have to offer $2k to get it from me.

beardenbc

Ruger Mini-30 581 series
I added a Ruger Factory wood stock from Brownells.

It's small, light, reliable, shoots as accurately as I can aim it freehanded, and it kills deer.
wood_30.jpg

Tom Matiska

Win 94 XTR Big Bore, 307, no crossbolt safety, serial # reads exactly the month day year of my birth.... Bill Gates doesn't have enough money.....

Scorch

My Ruger 77R in 7X57. I have it in a fiberglass stock, plus I have the original wood stock. To part with it? Hmm, I would have to think long and hard about that, but probably what it would cost to replace the rifle and both stocks, about $1,500. I like the cartridge, and I have hunted with this rifle for 30+ years, so I would need to replace it.

ryalred

Ruger M77 .243 was inherited from my father-in-law. Will never part with it. Sentimental value extremely high and the rifle shoots out of this world.

bojack2575

My Sako A7 just got it about 6 months ago and had great deer season with it this year.

I would take $2500.00 for it with the scope left on it.

DSC01055.jpg