What is your Favorite .22 Revolver?

Peter M. Eick

722_target.jpg

This one!

Dan Wesson 722 target, 50 shots per target at 15 yards. I will go out with it again today. Great gun, very accurate and easy to shoot (ps they are also cheap but built like a tank. That's a 357 magnum frame!)

Ruger Single Six. At least I hope; my girlfriend bought me one for our anniversary and it will be in this afternoon.

22-rimfire

My favorite is not the one I shoot. My favorite 22 revolver is a Colt 4-inch blue Diamondback. My favorite shooting 22 revolver is the Colt Officers Model Match.

azredhawk44

I have a taurus 94 also... I don't care for the grip all that much, but a cheap hogue rubber grip can fix that easily. I haven't changed it out yet, but I intend to.

It is really accurate, however.

garyjt

Best .22 double action revolver? it is the HI Standard double nine.
9 shots, single or double action. shoots great, looks great, feels great. I have a bunch of them, all fine guns - never had a problem with any of them. shot thousands and thousands and thousands of rounds.

Accurate, great for trick shooting, easy to load and unload with swing out cylinder.

The model which is convertible (.22 long rifle or .22 mag cylinders) is a bit heavier than the standard model. I prefre the weight and feel of the regular .22.

cost? about $100.