What is your EDC handgun

What is your EDC handgun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

unit 900

Daily carry in my neck of the woods is a S&W 3953. When I am forced to go to Baltimore, a Glock 19 is more prudent.

HistoryJunky

I will carry almost any handgun I own at some point.

3 of the most common are:

CZ P07 Gen 2

HK P30 V3

Taurus G2S with some upgraded parts.

I would be most upset if my HK ended up rotting in an evidence locker. I personally wouldn't carry a gun I didn't think I could replace or would cost a significant amount to replace.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

44caliberkid

Charter Bulldog 44, but I've also been carrying a S&W Shield 9mm and the extra magazine if I feel like I may need more shots.

raimius

Glock 43X with a TLR-6 and 15rd mags.
Most of the advantages of a service-sized pistol but still easily concealed.

shooter1911

EDC

1. Full size heavily modified Colt Series 70 1911 45.

2. Springfield Armory 4" Lightweight Compact 45 1911.

3. S&W 340PD 1 7/8" barrel 11.4oz .357. Pocket carry.

It all depends on the destination, clothing, and mood. All carried with one extra load. Most frequently carried would be the SA Compact 45. 7+1 with 7 round magazine on my hip. All 1911s carried with Tripp Cobra Mags, and all guns carried along with OC Spray.

Metric

How far Beretta has fallen.

I have about 3 or 4 that get carry time these days (including a Glock and a Sig), but a Beretta 81 from 1980 has been getting the bulk of it lately.

CSO Dobb

I mostly carry a Sig 365. Here lately given the state of affairs. I've been carrying a Glock 19X with plus 2 mags. Depending on what I'm doing, at times I may carry a j frame revolver or a Glock 30S.

stephen426

I am guessing the S&W Shield line and River LCP is very popular for concealed carry. I’m still surprised that Glock isn’t more popular.

Win38-55

Ruger LCP. Traded a canoe for it and a box of ammo. Fits in my pocket in a Uncle Mikes pocket holster perfectly.