What is this?

SecDef

Can't you allready picture a Bball court behind the white house

Well, the bowling alley in the white house will be ripped out for either a basketball court or a bingo parlor. And good thing, too... though come to think of it, a bowling alley could be converted to an indoor range pretty easily..

BerettaCougar

Some of you are embarrassing.

I know I'm just a screen name that usually posts useless rambling but I'm leaving this forum...too much racism, most of this section (Legal and Political)puts our cause to shame. Then some of you wonder why things are the way they are.

Bye TFL, it's been great!

I guess the bball comment was to much for someone, But the fact that Obama made national news. Stopping to play Bball during his campaign. Doesn't make it racial. Even though some people would like to think it does.

chl22, I confess to not researching your posts. Who DO you support for president in 2008

Don't know for sure yet. I am leaning towards Bob Barr if he decides to run as a Libertarian.

I was out at Gettysburg today, I stood on Little Round Top, Seminary Ridge, and the spot where Lincoln gave the address. I am mystified as to how this country can produce a Lincoln in one era, and a crop of ****s like Hillary, Obama, and McCain in another.

GoSlash27

After reviewing Barr's history, I've decided that he's a LINO; possibly the first one in history. My write-in still goes to Paul if the race isn't close.

applesanity

For example, the highly respected Gun Owners of America (GOA)

Well, the article lost me there. Credibility? What credibility?

the American people have no better friend than Ron Paul.

Oh, so this thread isn't really a thread about John McCain; it's a another Ron Paul lovefest. Seems these Ron Paul threads are coming back again. But this time, they're not threads called "Ron Paul is the Second Coming." Nope. They're always disguised or veiled, like that thread about, "who will you vote for, the crook for the Dems or the crook for the GOP?"

Seriously, if you love Ron Paul, then that's fantastic. If you're gonna start a Ron Paul thread, then please, oh please with a cherry on top, mention Ron Paul in the thread title.

"Seems like some of you are wrong"

???

Seems to me like the author's OPINION doesn't make those who disagree with him... wrong.

I've come to the conclusion that if GOA is the answer, it was a REALLY stupid question.

Over the past couple of years I've lost all respect for them for their inability to read, understand, interpret, and correctly report pending legislation.

Bogie

Mikey - go vote on the concealed carry past the signs thread, and tear someone a new one - I need to read something uplifting...

TheBluesMan

Moderator Emeritus
I, too, used to belong to GOA. Their shrillness turned me off, but I liked their "no compromise" position on firearm rights.

After a while, I got tired of hearing that every little court decision meant the sky was falling.

I'm now a Life member of the NRA and a yearly member of the Second Amendment Foundation.

Yellowfin

The problem is that the GOA aren't offering us anything that will actually work and get done. I can't think of many examples that they have. If they can give me a non- McCain vote that will guaranteedly result in Hitlary/Obama not winning I am all ears.

You know this is realy starting to get old. The attitude that "Well, I don't like him but he's better then the democrats" It's this attitude that is exactly how we got ourselves in the trouble were in. The only reason the AWB was not renewed is becuase the GOP congress never let it get to George "I'll sign it." Bush. If we get another president like that with a DFL congress we are screwwed.

STAGE 2

You know this is realy starting to get old. The attitude that "Well, I don't like him but he's better then the democrats" It's this attitude that is exactly how we got ourselves in the trouble were in. The only reason the AWB was not renewed is becuase the GOP congress never let it get to George "I'll sign it." Bush. If we get another president like that with a DFL congress we are screwwed.

So flushing ourselves down the toliet and having to fight tooth and nail to get to where we are right now is a better alternative?