What guns are women buying?

dmt411

Anything Ruger

My wife and I just did a lot of touch and feel to find a gun she liked. She always came back to the Ruger SR9 and almost always would say I like this one but not as much as the SR9. So that was what she decided on, well that and it went on sale locally. considering revolvers she liked again the Ruger SP101 in .357 and will probably be the next she wants. Also picked up a Ruger 22/45 for range practice and fun. I really enjoy shooting the Rugers as much as her. She wanted a full grip as it is not for carry and likes the Ruger thin grips.

Ropin4gold

When I met my wife, she carried a Colt Mustang. Then she wanted a more powerful gun so I bought her a SIg P239 in 40. We were at the range shooting a couple of years later and she wanted to shoot something different so I let her try my Glock 26. Now she carries that. Lately she has been grabbing my LCP alot. I guess she went full circle......

tac-safe

My Wife's Weapon of Choice

It's funny, but I tried to buy my wife a small tomcat, which to my surprise was a no go....After I took her out to the range multiple times, she fell in love with the Kimber 1911 ultra carry TLE...I never thought my baby would carry a 45...lol...It did take some getting use to though!

Be Safe!
Tac-Safe

9mmhpfan

How my wife got her hand gun was when we were first married I showed her a small snub nose .357 Magnum revolver that I had bought a few years before I married her. She smiled and said that it was "cute" I told her " this one is yours, because no man wants to own a "cute" gun.

Samjm

I have a Ruger LCR. 357. Technically I didn't buy it, hubby gave it to me for Christmas, but it was my choice and the gun I wanted.

I'm a girly girl and I like pink. But my gun is not pink (see signature below). My ear and eye protection for the range IS pink though ;)

aarondhgraham

Bersa Thunder series pistols,,,

I recommended a Bersa Thunder 22 as a training pistol to a lady friend,,,
She has shown it to many other ladies who have purchased them,,,
I know of one .22 and one .380 purchase.

Aarond