What do you guys consider to be under appreciated guns

AustinTX

There are a lot, but Taurus must be at the top of the list. Sure they have had some issues with quality control, and people write them up here as a form of catharsis. What most don't consider is the shear number of guns that they sell every month. As a percentage of bad guns to total sales, I'd bet there are a number of other brands that exceed Taurus in problems.

None of the gun retailers I know would back you up on this. Quite the contrary.

HK P7. They are far from cheap but people don't appreciate the thought that went into that pistol.

Definitely underrated.

This is quite a stretch. People are generally unaware of the specific engineering decisions, production techniques, etc. that go into making any fine pistol, but that's not the equivalent of underrating a given gun. The P7 pistols are widely regarded as being of very high quality (as the going rate for specimens even with substantial finish wear would indicate). I'd say there pretty far from underrated.

jimbob86

I would have to TOTALLY agree here. The Nagant Revolver is hated on for its horrid DA trigger pull.

On the contrary- I like it for that ultra-heavy DA pull: dry-fire that a few minutes a day and every other revolver trigger seems very light!