What do you EDC?

DMK

My CCO is the Dan Wesson CCO in 45 Auto duty treat. I like the format and weight a lot. Recoil is a bit high, but I like the confidence 45 Auto gives.
Looks like a very similar gun to the Colt. Commander slide, aluminum Officer's frame. I love that form factor. They still have a good sight radius and decent barrel length.

I shot mine in USPSA for a while and I did fairly well with it. You can definitely shoot accurately and quickly with these guns with a little practice.

WC145

Four days a week my normal carry is a custom .38 Super Colt 1991A1, as pictured below. Three days a week, when I'm working, it's a custom 9mm S&W 360J snubby. I also carry a knife, currently it's a Kershaw Echelon, and a light, it's a 5.11 TMT PLx Penlight. In addition, I always wear a watch, and carry my wallet, my keys, phone, some cash, and a pen.

20150227_131325.jpg

Waspinator

Add keys and a wallet to this picture and that is pretty much what I'll have on me daily. This is an older picture though and these days it has been an OWB thumb break scaberd instead of that IWB holster.

bikerbill

PM9 or, more frequently now, a Sig p238 ... right front pocket usually cargo shorts ... weakside pocket, spare mag ... lower right pocket, Spyderco folder ... wallet in the back, cell phone and keys lower left ... thinking of getting a pack mule -- or at least saddle bags for my beagle ...

jaughtman

Man, ya'll must have large pockets.....

LOL, Just kidding - I know a lot of that stuff goes on a belt. Since I am forced to wear dressy slacks mostly, mine is a PPK, wallet, and either a small SAK, or a larger Kershaw folder. That is pretty much it. Now, if we are talking what I toss into my car in a small pistol pack for daily road trips......

J

Shadi Khalil

M&P9c
Bravo Acer AIWB holster
Spare full size mag
Bravo mag pouch
Benchmade Mini Grip
5.11 pen light
Pen
iPhone 6+
Earbuds
Keys (Gerber multi tool, squeeze light on keychain)
Wallet

skizzums

a cellphone, a gun, a flashlight and cash

my profession allows me to have an impressive jump bag of medical supplies and various emergency equipment in my trunk, although I haven't opened it in a very long time, so I presume a lot of it is expired by now.....

BigMikey76

Taurus PT111 G2 - $199.99

No name pocket knife from the hardware store - $2.99 (7 years daily use and still kickin'!)

Peace of mind - Priceless

I like to keep my on body carry simple. Everything else goes in a small backpack that rides along in the back seat. My wife lovingly refers to it as my "murse."

Last edited:

Glenn E. Meyer

A Glock and mag. A flashlight. A knife. A little multitool on a key chain with photon light. A phone.

Sometimes OC and a bug. Proton accelerator pack.

Bultaco

Every day I go to work (in other peoples houses) I have a knife and the 3rd. gen. S&W stays in the vehicle I drive there. Doing appliance type repair wearing a pistol makes it hard to keep concealed and not all customers have a sense of humor if they see a flash. I won't get fired because I own the company but after 30 years of it this just works out better.
Off work days I can carry a 3" officers model along with the knife.

9ballbilly

One handgun: either a Ruger 4" .38 security-six or a BHP (no extra ammo)

One folding knife: either a Schrade LB7 in a belt sheath or a CRKT ripple
with pocket clip

If I'm not carrying a firearm I carry a can of pepperspray and the knife.

Cosmodragoon

SauerGrapes, I have the same pocket knife! I got the green one and my wife got a blue one. Mine has seen a lot of utility use and hers disappeared into the black hole that is her purse. :rolleyes: