What binoculars do you use for hunting?

crowbeaner

I have 2 pair of Bushnells; a 7x35 and 10x50. The 10x are great; you can count the eyelashes on a gnat at 100 yards, but bulky and heavier than the 7x35s. I use the 7x the most; I keep them in a big pocket in my coat until I sit down to watch woods openings and trails. I have a cheap pair of Tasco compacts that I hang around my neck; they are small enough to tuck inside my coat and not strangle me when I'm walking. People get nervous when you glass with your rifle scope.

Fat White Boy

For glassing at a distance, I use a pair of Bausch and Lomb 10X42's. If I am walking through the woods, I carry a pair of Nikon Travelite II's in 7X25...

ssilicon

Nikon Action
10-22 zoom, 50mm objectives
BAK-4 porro prisms
multicoated optics

There are better out there, but there are far worse also. On the larger side, but light for size. I like the better light gathering of the 50mm lenses and the ability to zoom into higher ower when needed. Can keep it backed off at 10 power normally, and then zoom in if needed for something far.

hoytinak

I carry a Leupold Wind River 10x50 Mesa, I know there's better binos out there but I don't use them much. They mostly stay in the backpack and I use my scope for all my optic needs.