West German excellence...

redlightrich

absolutely gorgeous!!!! I really like the round trigger guard model. I wish I never saw this, because I wont rest now until I spend the money to get one...Darn!!

Skans

I've wanted to own a Korth revolver for some time - just a bit out of my price range. The Korth semi-auto is very nice, but even more out of my price range. Still, the precision of these firearms is quite impressive.

bac1023

Thanks everyone.

I recently took both Autopistols to the range. I put several rounds through each of them and was very impressed. The trigger is very smooth and the reset is extremely short. Accuracy was much better than I remembered. I guess I just needed some more trigger time with the model.

They shoot incredibly softly too. I love them.

briandg

holy cow. Those are [probably the most magnificent, nearly perfect firearms that I have ever seen. My god, the precision of finish even on the wood is uncanny.

Brutus

Would love to see some photo's of the guns broken down, particularly interested in the slide/barrel lockup.

bac1023

Would love to see some photo's of the guns broken down, particularly interested in the slide/barrel lockup.

Sure, I'll post some tomorrow.

The build quality is readily apparent on the inside as well. Almost beyond belief.

bac1023

As promised, here are some interior pics of them. Everything is serial numbered, much like a Luger or Sig P210. You can see the precision of the machining. Look at the way "Korth" is marked on the barrel assembly, for instance. Honestly, the magazines are built better than most firearms are.

First is #122

claydoctor

Beautiful firearms. I was not aware they made semi-autos. All I have seen till now were revolvers.

Last edited: