Warm weather carry suggestions

Nano65

I carry my XDs45 a lot of the time in a Sneaky Pete. No, it is not stealthy but extremely comfortable. When wearing it I have never seen anyone give it a second look. Looks like a PDA case. I have read so many good reports on the Alien Gear Cloak Tuck 3.0 that I ordered one yesterday. I'll let you know how well I like it.
tfbjcp9l.jpg

DanPop

I too carry an LCP, I wear a Clinger Atom tuck holster, small of back. Because of perspiration I now wear a thin muscle t-shirt under my dress shirt, it all works for me, after a week or so you don't even realize it's there. The holster is swappable left hand/right hand, Kydex and only 20 bucks.

Mozella

Man Bag.
Easy way to carry large caliber hand-guns.
If anyone calls you.... um...... an "alternate-life-styler", just shoot 'em.

Minorcan

I pocket carry my XDS 45 acp in a Desantis Nemesis. No trouble so far. When I'm not pocket carrying I'm IWB using a King Tuck at the 4 o'clock position.

The Sneaky Pete I tried was just too big for me. I can see why people like them though.Nice package but just not for me.

hornetguy

I carry my TCP in the DeSantis Nemesis. Works great in my semi-baggy shorts.

My issue is whether to carry it with one in the chamber, counting on the long DA style trigger to keep me from having an AD, or to simply carry it with chamber empty... which requires both hands to "arm" if I have to pull it.

Getting it out and charged fairly quickly is no problem...usually under 2 seconds from relaxed, with hands out of pockets.

My concern is if my left hand is occupied or disabled.... I could pull it out, but wouldn't be able to chamber a round.

K_Mac

Hornetguy, with that holster and the long trigger pull, having a round chambered would be my only choice. I bought my LCP from a friend who would not carry it with a round chambered, even when holstered. I am fine carrying it in a Remora holster. It is just a matter of shooting and handling it enough to get comfortable. Having to chamber a round in a self-defense situation is a not a good idea. Good luck.

hornetguy

That's about the same conclusion I've been working up to.

The trigger is about like a double action revolver, and very smooth. Carrying it with one in the chamber should be no different than carrying a small snubgun. Just slightly less power, and slightly more capacity.... and quite a bit easier to conceal, at least for me.

I've only had the TCP for a few months, and only have about 400-500 rounds through it, but the more I handle it, and shoot it, the better it feels.

Ocraknife

I pocket carry. It's my only option most of the time. I'm able to carry a Ruger LC9 with no problem and wouldn't have an problem with the Sig 938 either.

It's probably not as accessible as IWB carry but it's better than a pocket knife.

franco45

I also pocket carry about 85% of the time. I carry a CM9 when I wear cargo pants or certain jeans with larger pockets. I carry either my RM380 or TCP when I wear tighter jeans or drawstring shorts.