Walther PPS M2

JDBerg

DAKA: said:
You paid how much for the PPS?
With how may mags?

I paid $419 for my PPS-M2 in March 2016, not long after it came out, and it originally came with 6 & 7 round mags. Then I bought two 8 round accessory mags at @$40 each, whivh I really like a lot, and I highly recommend these mags. There are better deals out there now for this gun, $270 is a screaming deal for a new gun now, and it is my #1 EDC gun.

OhioGuy

I can't see you going wrong with the PPS M2. I picked up a green Crimson Trace Laser Grip for about $170k on OpticsPlanet.com and it works great.

I got the Klipt holster for it by Blade Tech -- works just fine. I hacked it by adding "The Claw" from Vedder Holsters to it for much better concealment on the 8 round magazine. I just happened to have that claw lying around :)

https://www.waltherforums.com/forum/pps/110820-my-pps-crimson-trace-aiwb-holster-hack.html

If anyone is interested, there's what it looks like ^^^

TruthTellers

For a 9mm single stack, the Walther has stood out to me more than any other pistol in how highly praised it is, yet how affordable too. The Sig P938 is similar, but it's double the price and for what is a concealed carry gun meant for 15 yards or less, you don't have to spend more than $400.

The only other 9mm single stack that I can think that is quality, inexpensive, and has a good trigger is the Ruger EC9s/LC9s.