Two more Inertia Shotguns

FITASC

@MarkcoHave a few more rounds on the 20g Element now. Changed the shims to fit me, took it to the range and shot a 23/25/24 on the trap field from 16 yards with 7/8 1200 fps Dove loads. One of the kids on the Trap team was having issues with his 20g, so he used it to shoot his final 2 rounds for Spring Trap. He shot a 23/23. Closing in on 1000 rounds with it and not a single bobble. It works well and no complaints for $500.

Good for you! I can count the number of trap I have shot in 40 years on two hands and have finger left over - BUT, my best round of 24 was with my Remington 1100 28 gauge and a skeet choke from the 16

MarkCO

Trap is a little boring, but being the Head Coach of a HS Trap team, I put in a few rounds a season to keep in practice. :) Have one from the team going to College to shoot trap on scholarship, and two of my Juniors look to have a good chance. We shoot State in a few weeks and hope to repeat as State Champs.

I'd much rather shoot 5 Stand or Sporting Clays and I still want to find someplace to shoot Helice, which looks interesting.

Cheers.