Traveling to California

Status
Not open for further replies.

reteach

Boncrayon - I've checked. Texas has reciprocity with both Arizona and New Mexico.

XCC - Gotta go. Want to go. Picking up my daughter and we're road-tripping back to Texas. The trip home will make the hassles worth it.

edrice

And Arizona is a constitutional carry state anyway, so you don't even need a permit to carry concealed here.

Brit

We go for an extended stay in Sacramento, once a year. My Wife's youngest Son (50) with his Wife, and a 2 and 3 year old, the oldest one is the Girl! They are just wonderful!

I can not stand CA! The scum that walk the streets, and my guns are in Orlando. The people you meet who are impaired?

The good news we drive a lot, ferrying munchkins to and from day care. My City Stick, is the only weapon, plus a real sharp folder ($10) local buy.

The main thing we do, is take the stress off our Daughter in Law, we shop/cook/laundry, munchkin bath and stuff. So Grandparent's are needed, I never had any.

Living in CA? Never.

TXAZ

If you stop just before you get to this sign, all will be well.

welcome-to-california-sign--thumb2042283.jpg

Do a 180 degree turn to the left, then look for this sign:

aspqgxunppozb9ofd1nc.jpg

Then all will be well again.

Boncrayon

Who says "California is crime-free"?
Criminals do not follow crime laws....nor mental cases, or radical ideologies. Check these instances of crime in California. Media does not cover such crimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.