Time for a new one...

skip the p07. it's the only cz i didn't like. sold mine a few months ago. as i said earlier, the pcr is a lighter 75d compact. love mine. lower left in the pic below.

IMG_20120412_190021.jpg

i wish i could execute daisies at 20yds! i was shooting from 20ft. don't actually think they were daisies. they were a daisy-like wildflower that stood about 5ft tall in the high grass. they were waiving in the wind, and my buddies and i were trying to time it right and pick them off.

Zhillsauditor

Funny you mention revolvers, I saw a review on tv about the S&W Governor and it seemed like such a wild gun that it was slightly appealing!
I think the Governor looks goofy, but it will shoot 45acp, so you don't have to get another caliber. However, if you are only going to shoot 45acp out of it, I'd advise getting a S&W model 625. Shooting a revolver with moon clips is great fun, and those big, n-frame 625s are very nice shooters.

Kevin_d77

It was the "mixed six" that really intrigued me!

I know eventually I'll get a wheel gun, but now, which is still early on, semis are what I'm interested in. Who knows, if im lucky I may get a Python and Anaconda eventuay left to me as well