Thoughts on this...

Sharkbite, if it makes you feel better I follow the TC case link to the issue at hand.

In direct reply to the object at hand. FINALLY, a pistol I can attach a bayonet to without looking like an idiot :) Wasn't this in one of the Final Fantasy games? If there were a legal way to do it I might cut down a nagant, add the brace to it along with whatever the longest bayonet available is.

The only thing I can imagine using this for is hunting from a stand in order to game laws. For every other purpose I prefer my wrist functioning.

I wonder what sort of medical damage I could expect if I tried to rig something similar on my 460 Encore pistol.

Last edited:

Theohazard

johnwilliamson062 said:
The only thing I can imagine using this for is hunting from a stand in order to game laws. For every other purpose I prefer my wrist functioning.

I wonder what sort of medical damage I could expect if I tried to rig something similar on my 460 Encore pistol.
Nobody actually uses it as an arm brace (other than just trying it out for novelty purposes). The SIG SB-15 is terrible as an arm brace; the gun is almost completely unusable that way. But it works great if you shoulder it, it works just as well as a normal stock except that it's not easy to adjust. And shooting it this way is completely legal; the BATFE doesn't regulate how you shoot it.

Sharkbite

Im going to install one of the clamp on the tube sling adaptors to prevent the slip on brace from sliding farther forward then i want.

Set the LOP once and be done

Theohazard

That's a pretty good idea. Yeah, a lot of people complain that the SB15 is too short to use as a stock, but that's only if you slide it all the way up to the receiver.

Sharkbite

I only set my stock out 1 notch anyway (too much time in vehicles,i guess) so adding about 1 inch to the fully slid on position should be perfect:D

Sharkbite

Got it done

The Sig brace with my 9" AAC 300blk upper is AWESOME. Now i dont have to Jones until my tax stamp gets here. I can enjoy this little "pistol"

Theohazard

Ha, I know the feeling my friend. But it's well worth the wait, the SDN-6 is the best all-around rifle can in my opinion. I've got one and I love it.

Sharkbite

I did alot of research before i picked that can. I dont think i will be disapointed at ALL. Sometime next year when i finally get it

Happy New Year Devil Dog!!!!!