thin/small frame full size 9mm?

Buckeye!

813.jpg

This is a pic . of my S&W 908 these are great carry guns..single stack..

Catfishman

+1 on the Hipower

I good friend of mine 5'4" 135 with hands to match. He loves his HiPower and shoots it well. The grip isnt thin but it is short, front to back.
I btw can't stand shooting it.

troy_mclure

i have really short stubby fingers. lol

i currently have a 1911 in 10mm(that im selling) and with the slim grips its pretty good. i was gonna put a short trigger on it for better pull, but im just tired of it.

Mercenary

The Ruger SR9 and the M&P both have relatively thin grips as well as interchangeable backstraps. They both feel thinner than other models such as the Glocks and XD's.

Want a really thin 9mm? Go with the Kel Tec PF9.

excelerater

i just picked up this lil gem,340 bucks,clean and great trigger

39-2.jpg

Its mid sized ,Kahrs are nice but not worth the money IMO
Also check out a CZ PCR,its a double stack but really nice shooter

hogwiley

I would definitely look at the ruger SR9. It has a 17 round mag capacity but a pretty thin grip. Browning hi power is another consideration, it carries 13 rounds.

BCDWYO

+1 for the HK P7 (PSP or P7M8). They are not for everyone as they have a little different feel than most semiautos and the squeeze cocker takes a little getting used to, but IMO they are some of the most natural pointers and most accurate 9mm semiautos ever made. The trigger is great. Too bad HK doesn't make them anymore, but they can be readily found used. They are pricey but in my opinion worth it.

viper7342

You might also want to try

The Sig SP2022 with the small backstrap. The grip isn't really very wide from front to back, it holds 15 rounds in the magazine and IMHO has one of the best triggers on a DA/SA pistol, there is also a short reach trigger available for it I believe.

FairWarning

If price isn't a big concern:

HK P7 PSP or M8 - the M13 loses the magical feel, even with me having medium large hands, it feels very thick
Browning Hi-Power - you can get thinner grips and improve it further

If it is a big concern:

XDM - the slide is very blocky, but the grip is quite slim, even for the .45!
Ruger SR9 - at least one or more steps down from the XDM, but tons of value

Last edited:

pvt.Long

Id say springfield XDM or maybe a S&W M&P because they are slim but have interchangeable grips for smaller or bigger hands.