The Yellow Mosin-Nagant

LAK

Scuba. Get some blanks, a harpoon and launcher to stick over the muzzle and it will fit right in with the rest of the gear on the boat.

foghornl

Quick, man...fold out the bayo and let me impale my eyes on it . .. :D :D :D

Just joking...but it IS an unusual finish. Even sunflowers aren't THAT bright. I kind of like it, just for the "one-off" aspect.

artsmom

As long as we are looking at "Pimp my piece" (no insult intended) pictures, here are two milsurps from Classic Arms

Attachments

• SKCHJPG.jpg
    SKCHJPG.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 153
  • chrczjpg.jpg
    chrczjpg.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 140

utaherrn

artsmom

you gotta change that stock! perhaps a violent shade of purple?

Better yet, neon lime green! That would be PIMPIN'! :D

rugerdude

Yo dawg, you is strait trippin' G! Ain't notin' gonna look betta than a gold plated stock to go wit dat platnum finish, you feelin' me homes? Dat would be crunk as hell playa! You roll up wit dat piece and ain't nobody gonna try and jack you! Nutin' like havin a gat that matches ya teeth to show everyone in yo hood who tha real pimp is. You know what I'm sayin' homie? You gotta represent! Mad props to artsmom.

Word,
rugerdude

artsmom

The hard chrome plated SKS's and CZ-52s are being sold at Classic Arms.

http://www.classicarms.us

I had a M91/30 that was carried into a forest in Finland by a Russian, and carried out of that forest by a Finn, according to the proof marks and sling attachments. That one will stay as is, but as for some of the guns like Swiss K31s with cracked stocks, Turkish Mausers, and the run of the mill Russian ones, I say everyone should knock themselves out and proclaim themselves firearms artistes.

artsmom

My son likes the Mosin Nagant, he is contributing this "Pimp my Piece" photo, courtesy Saddam Hussein by way of the U.S. Army. (He has a photo collection of the Hussein family's firearms)

Attachments

• goldgun 5.jpg
    goldgun 5.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 98

Casp_A

Ya know, this thread got me thinking about all kinds of stuff. My main summer project now is to make a new stock for my Mossberg 341/Western Field 830 thing. Right now it has a pretty plain Monte-Carlo (I think) style stock on it, no checkering or sling mounts or anything. I'm comming up with a new stock design incorporating the following features: free-floated forend, steeper grip angle, finger grooves on the grip, shorter pull length and longer drop, plus sling swivels and a bipod. I'm thinking of making it out of popler and painting it black then doing a red/orange flame pattern on it. The gun itself has to have a new bolt dust cover and I'm gonna have the barrel and reciever reblued. Man will that look spiffy. I haven't made up my mind on wheather or not I want to put a scope on it.

Another thing you (Ac1d0v3r1d3) got me thinking about is doing black tiger stripes over the wood on either my SKS or my 10/22. And I was also just thinking that a silvery snakeskin style stock would be b****in' on that chrome SKS. I'm trying to remember where I saw a Mini-30 with a stock like that before. But man, think of the possibilities...

Cowled_Wolfe

Wowza! That's a bright stock! And the way it contrasts with the bluing... I love it! You HAVE to stick a bright orange end on that baby! Maybe a flash hider with a lil' flash of it's own? :D

Oh yeah, and Rugerdude... You're scaring me... ;)

TPAW

Casp-A............

You are quite right! I should have known. That's what happens when you get old!
I could make the excuse and say I was thinking of "Yellow Submarine", but I'd be telling a lie!
Thanks for the correction........... :eek:

Jseime

paint one black too to make it evil and more deadly

id like my remmy 597 with black stock and red flames