The top 10 worst pistols?

Bauer

This thread has become kind of worthless. Too many personal bad experiences vs. the ACTUAL worst pistols ever made. Anything Ruger? Wow.
Quite obviously the exact response I was going for.... sheesh people, I think gullible is written on your ceiling, check it out.

lagavulin62

well I have to chime in here. those that listed the p64, leave that gun alone, and I'm serious!!!! I just love it and it's pretty accurate for me. find another gun to pick on you big gun bully. :)

Sturmgewehre

Now read the information in the article. They all may speak Arabic, but the people in Morocco, for instance, will point out that ethnically they are only 35% Arab and about 65% Berber.
Now you read my post. I didn't give an opinion, I simply provided a link to data for people to learn something about the region.

But since you want to argue about it.

They are aligned with the Arab States and when wars are fought, fight along side of Arabs. Is it an Arab country? It depends on who you ask. Some will say they are an African country, others will say they are "Egyptian" and yet others will say they are Arab.

The CIA has the following information on Egypt:

Country name:
Definition Field Listing
conventional long form: Arab Republic of Egypt
conventional short form: Egypt
local long form: Jumhuriyat Misr al-Arabiyah
local short form: Misr
former: United Arab Republic (with Syria)

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/eg.html

If they aren't Arab (and they may well not be), I find it highly suspicious they would name their country "Arab Republic of Egypt".

As for me? I couldn't care less.

Last edited:

Dangerwing

I personally would put the Para Warthog on the list. I bought it the first year of production because it was a small package with lots of punch. Problem was that it would jam all the time. Fail to feed, not stove pipe. The local gunsmith told me that the angle from the mag, up the feed ramp, and into the chamber was too steep. I don't know if thats the truth or not, but either way, a baseball bat beats a .45 that won't fire every time. (Unless there is a pistol throwing class that I haven't heard of...)

DAVE RICHHARDS

My worst luck has been with Kimbers and Taurus auto's. Years ago I had a Davis P-32 that when bang everytime. More than I can say for the other two.
As always YMMV.

ilbob

I know I must be spelling this wrong, but the Tek-9 should be on the list. First for it's poor preformance, and second, for the reaction it got from the liberal gun ban crowd. Can you blame the gun for someones reaction to it? I will anyway
I think it should get special credit for its affect on the libs. :)

I have several of the pistols people are saying are bad.

A P1 I have (a post WW2 version of a P38) is a bit finicky but not a bad range gun.

My CZ52 is OK, but I can't shoot it at my range so don't have extensive experience shooting it. I acquired a 9mm barrel for it. need to install and try it out.

I like my HiPoint 45 though. There is some kind of joy I get out of shooting something that ugly and clunky looking. I shoot it more than I shoot my SS Gold Cup National Match 45.