The return of old models....

Glenn E. Meyer

A 45 ACP Luger - that's neat. Probably way out of my price range. And the snubby Lugers!

That American made SS Luger was a dog from reviews.

jmr40

If someone can find a way to make small runs of older designs and still be profitable it might happen. But at this time there are more than enough used examples out there to meet the real demand.

They ain't gonna bring back wooden wheels on cars either, except on a limited basis for those interested in nostalgia.

michael t

It's a significant advance that reduces weight, cost, and maintenance; I can easily imagine polymer or composite slides in the future, along with ceramic internals

Reduces cost to make also .But that not passed on to us . Once molds up and running the plastic wonders cost little to make. Great profit for company :mad:

Let S&W and others go that way I won't I have enough plastic in my cheap KelTecs. and their still turning a good profit.

deputy tom

I really wish that S&W would return to the past and retro some 3913s but have given up waiting. I feel the Shield is the new version of the 3913 with a plastic frame. YMMV. tom. :cool: