The next Pennsylvania Gathering in June

Dead

June 11th sounds good! For once I will have some free time coming up! :)

Jamie I cant bring a 50, though I could bring lightweight single shot 10ga. What to try some 1 3/4oz slugs out of it? :eek:

MLC

Asmodeous,
I was at Tanners the day you bought your Armalite.
I was picking up a Bushmaster that day.
I've never seen people ogle a rifle like they did yours.

DanV1317

Guys, i'm looking into getting a sig this summer. I was wondering if any of you had any compact classic sizes. I am interested in the p229 in 40 or 357, and the 245. Or a 239. All of the classic compact sizes. .40, 357 and .45. Also if anybody has a DAK version that would be nice to try out too. Let me know if anybody can help me out. Thanks guys

nvrquit

Sig P229....

.... in .357Sig can be arranged.

DanV1317,

Should I be able to make the gathering(and it still looks good at this point), I'll bring along my P229 in .357Sig, along with a small selection of ammo to try out. I'll post an update closer to the day.

Jamie Young

Ray Reno will be the RO at the rifle range but I'll need another RO at the pistol range if P95Carry doesn't make it out.

If anyone can do it please let me know.

Dead

Jamie,

I just talked to my dad, he said he wants to go as well. He is a NRA certified instructor, and would be the RO for the pistol range. :)

P.S. As long as he gets to play with some toys that is ;)

Dead

He enjoyed himself the last time he was up there. Told him there would be a fifty upi there also (didnt say he could try it though, hehe). Plenty of notice for him, and put it in the calendar (with reminders every 2 weeks). So I am sure we will be there. Besides I need to get some trigger time after finals :)

hoseman

hi all. can't make it on the 11 of june, my son graduation party is that day.
hope you have another meet after this one...

9mmMike

If it's just the graduation party and not the graduation, what better place to hold that than at a TFL shoot?
It sure beats a party tent in the backyard! :D
See ya at the next one hoseman......
Mike