The next Pennsylvania Gathering in June

Jamie Young

People have been asking me when the next one is going to be so I figured I better post something soon. Keep spreading the word that there will be one in June.

Pencil in June 4th for now and I'll try and i'll make up my mind in the coming month.

Where it is going to be is up in the air at the moment.

It will happen.

Spread the word and let me know if you'll be free then?

P95Carry

Hi Jamie - will make a note - tho no way can I be sure yet whether I'll make it out that far - gas prices, biking trips, all sortsa stuff goin' on! Have to see. Obviously would like to - enjoyed the shoots there immensely. Is this BTW not W&W .. I seem to remember you saying they were quitting?

I am possibly holding a shoot round here late May - but that too is ''toe in water'' for now. Anyone who might want to come to a SW shoot because out East is a bit far - PM me. I can add details here once I get some idea of viability etc.

Jamie Young

P95- It depends on whether or not W&W is still there. These shoots can have anywhere from 8-50 (or more) people show up and I'm still researching gun clubs that will shut everything down and let us have OUR gatherings there.

I'd love to come out your way sometime. I have never met several of the Central and Western PA gun board people. Lots of FAL guys out your way.

nvrquit

June 4th...

... is currently open for me.

No IDPA, NRA Action, CMP, High Power, gun show(s) or other type matches scheduled for that date. This may be a first for last few PA Gatherings that have been proposed/scheduled.

On the place to have it, I can't think of any organizations in my area that would be amenable to and have the desired facilities that would be willing. This is a tougher nut to crack than some would believe.

Good luck Jamie and keep us posted! :)

Troponin

I would love to join. I am not quite as much of a guru as many of you are and I think I would learn alot being there. I'll keep an eye on this thread to find out what you come up with. I am from south central Pa and have a pretty flexible schedule.

Dead

If it isnt tooooo far away (ahem mid-PA or something), then I am there. Lets see what to bring?? My Air Rifle ;)