the gun of next century

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKump

Just one Gun.
I would chose a Ruger GP-100 .357 Mag. with a 4" barrel. Reliable, accurate,and can be used in many different tasks. Also should be able to get plenty of Ammo for it.

Jim March

Freedom Arms model '97 in .357, 7" tube. Tough, reliable, also shoots .38spl, pinpoint accurate. As a companion, my existing Ruger Single Six in .22LR/.22Mag swappable cylinders.

Both are close to indestructable and that's FOUR calibers in two guns.

Jim March

Mike Spight

Vince, since your posting said "pistol" I won't include my revolver choice. For a pistol, SIG P220 without doubt! P226 in .357SIG or .40 S&W a close second...P229 in third (.357/.40).

Jim V

Suppressed Ruger Standard Model either MI or MII. They last forever, shoot well and who needs to know when I shoot? ;)

------------------
Ne Conjuge Nobiscum

cornered rat

At the risk of sounding realistic...the gun of the next century may well be any which piece that we get off a warm JBT corpse...

P35

Got to be my HiPower.Works every time ,and I can fix it if it ever breaks.besides I got LOTS of 9mm

------------------

A 45 Single action (a Vaquero maybe): It will go well with my hoss - when the oil runs out about somewhere in the first third. On the other hand, probably wont get that far along it so will settle for the ...
1911 (sorry Glockers, ecven tho you may be right, i can still be ornery)

El Chimango Pete
------------------
A 44 beats 4 aces :)

Ken Cook

I've got a Glock 17 and two 1911s on my CHL. I only carry the Glock when I go canoeing, cause I KNOW I'm gonna get very wet.
My pistol for 21st Century.
MY M1911A1. Built by ME. Totally dependable and most accurate pistol I own. Glock's great, but I wouldn't trust it to make the shot in a worst case scenario.
Ammo, for the .45 will NEVER be a problem. :D

------------------
Your mind is your primary weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.