TFL Pennsylvania gathering October 30th

Jamie Young

NICE!!

I'm laughing right now.... I can't get onto FnFAL.com because the site has crashed due to too many people being on the site.

Tamara's signature said it the best, "Ding, dong, the ban is dead." :D

Jamie Young

Where did you get them?

I did a quick search online and they were going for $49.99 at CDNN. Not impressed with those prices.

Jamie Young

I know. :(

We both just realized this a few days ago. That is the only weekend I have free next month (two weddings and family parties) so I can't change it. I'll try and have another one in February or March of next year.

You can always go to both. :)

9mmMike

Yes CDNN loves me.

I am going to try to attend Saturday but my schedule is pretty full. I may get a block of open time between 11:00 & 14:00 give or take.

K80Geoff

I got two e mails from places selling glock hi caps for 19.95 each. My only glock takes 10 rounders :(

No gunshow for me, have to work sunday and I just plunked down my free cash for a CMP Garand. Now I gotta wait :D

Jamie Young

Good!

I'll need help carrying ammo out. :)

I'll look for deals on rifle stocks and 7.62x39 ammo and some reloading supplies but I'll have a budget of about $200.

Pappy John

Hi, Jamie. Turkey season conflicts again. :(

I've got a hunting camp meeting coming up next week, and we'll be discussing when we're all going up for turkey hunting at that time.

If we decide not to go up for the opening weekend, I'll be at the gathering.

Where's the gun show this weekend?

Dead

Jamie,

Good news looks like my dad is going to make it!! Also Charlie (you met him at Cherry Ridge if I remember correctly).

P.S. If anyone can get their hands on a 1918A3, through begging, pleading, etc please do so! Thanks!

P95Carry

Dang it .. late turning up - sorry Jamie!! Been busy recently and forgot to check in here.

Sounds great -- apart from the long haul - but then I guess David's run is pretty long too (nice ''tool'' in that pic David). The sight tool sounds good too and would like to see that - I well remember us doing ''surgery'' on my truck tailgate ! :D

Hope it'll be a turnout similar to last time ... and of course, hope weather is not too cruel.

I'll mention what one or two others have re what to bring. I invariably bring way too much but - am amenable to special requests .... anyone want anything specific . shout! I'll probably have some hand cannons, and a lot more besides!

I am hopeful that Eric Rohrbaugh will be along ... with some R9's .. so perhaps a chance for folks to try this out ... Mike Ward also wants to come as does Karl .. but their schedule may make it difficult for all to make it.

Jamie Young

KEEP SPREADING THE WORD!!!

I'm in negotiations with some of the people at W&W to allow some really, really fun stuff.

PM me if any of you want to know.

It could be fun but I don't want to post it until I get approval.