Taurus Judge... for free... for me?

Valerko

Just curious , why not for home defense?
I have a rifle version and its a fun gun.
Only reason I want GOvernor is , that it shoots .45 cap as well.
But I'd take judge in a heart beat if it was given to me :)

themalicious0ne

I have my home defense needs covered, I wouldnt hesitate grabbing it if it was the only loaded gun on me but I would say I'm an above average shooter and truly trust my HD gun because I worked armed and qualified with it.

Again thanks for the tips and opinions guys.

Newton24b

well no offense. but if you really dont want it. ill be happy to take it off your hands. you can even fire a few rounds of 410 through it even.

kozak6

Why not for home defense? 12 gauge beats .410 :D.

One of the things I've always found perplexing about .410/.45 lc combo guns is that both calibers are so expensive and impractical.

I have a spare box of .410 birdshot. I'd probably pattern the gun to see if it was any good for snakes. Then I'd clean it, oil it, throw it in the safe and forget about it.

If I reloaded, it would be fun to develop and pattern loads for it.

Sport45

I'd keep it.

It's not like I don't have any other firearms in the house with no practical use. I'm still holding on to the Iver Johnson Target Sealed 8 that belonged to my wife's uncle. Don't have a real practical use for that one either.

Who says you have to "need" a gun to justify keeping it, anyway? Isn't that what the "other guys" are trying to tell us?