Tattoo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

riverwalker76

I've felt like getting a tattoo more times than I could count on both hands and feet. I'm now in my mid 30s and I STILL haven't gotten one. I've been through college and 8 yrs. in the Corps, overseas 5 of those years. While my buddies were getting guns and weird art tattooed on them I just watched and thought .... "He's gonna hate THAT it 20 yrs."

Sorry, but I just haven't had anything that hit me with such conviction that I want to be stuck with it for the rest of my life.

foghorn leghorn

Patriotic tattoo

Cody%20Baby.jpg
I got this tat after 9-11, the pup likes it. Red bleeds out, and blue is supposed to fade faster. Never get white ink, the stars in my tat are my natural flesh tone.
I had to go back to the artist twice and get re-inked on the red stripes. The red just seemed to run out of my skin. After the third time, over a 4 week period it stabilized. I don't know if it is a normal thing, but it looked crappy after the first application. If I didn't go back and bug the guy, I would be kicking myself today.
Remember, don't get drunk before you get a tattoo, it makes the ink react differently in the skin, I was told.

If I had to do it over, I would never get a tattoo. Don't do it.
It's a personal decision, I would persuade you not to get married and have kids also.

MrM4

My advise, think long and hard about what you want and if it will affect your future. I have 1 and only 1, your truely are branded for life. Im content with mine but if I had to do it all over again I'd have to think threw pretty hard, granted i gave it alot of the thought prior to getting it.

Dont do things just because you think they are cool,over time your idea of cool will change.

Status
Not open for further replies.