Target 9mm?

Drm50

I have FN Hi-Power Comp model. So far it’s most accurate 9mm I’ve owned. I don’t shoot it much because I have not found a load, cast bullet or bullet dia.
that worked. It shoots the white box Winchester better than the high price spread.
I’ve got a few S&W 52s and have been toying with the idea of loading a SWC or RN bullet and increasing charge & recoil spring. I’ve got one that was owned by competition shooter to experiment with. Used but still accurate. Have no idea of what twist would do.
My Bro has a K38-X with Leupold scope. Shooting same Hornady HBWC/ 2.5 BE, we shoot in S&W 52s, K38s and Colt Officers Match, off rest busts clays 100yds all

Jim Watson

I’ve got a few S&W 52s and have been toying with the idea of loading a SWC or RN bullet and increasing charge & recoil spring. I’ve got one that was owned by competition shooter to experiment with. Used but still accurate. Have no idea of what twist would do.

Maj. Geo. C. Nonte advised the guy with only a M52 to load either full charge wadcutters or to trim brass for HP or SWC to fit the magazine for home defense.
Factory twist is 18.75 like other Smith .38s, but Jerry Keefer was working on faster twists for low velocity bullseye .38 and .45 loads. Clark sells a 10 twist M52 barrel if you think it worth the $300.