Tacticool Lever Action

FishinLuke

@FAS1, I've read that article before, that is a really well done modern lever action. I would buy that. And this coming from someone who has a several vintage levers.

I wouldn't feel bad banging that around in the brush like I would a 60+ years or older lever.

BIG P

IM a old fart.I have a BLR in 243 and I thought it was TACTICOOL.If it got any cooler than that I couldnt stand it;)

stagpanther

IM a old fart.I have a BLR in 243 and I thought it was TACTICOOL.If it got any cooler than that I couldnt stand it
I have a BLR also--it's much closer to being a glamorous Hollywood starlet than a techno tacticool lever. Even Browning advises you should seriously consider whether or not ever actually firing it. LOL

FAS1

Saw this on Brownells Facebook page today. Looks like it's from an Instagram post.

@bufflaodiller crossin' all the lines in the sand and slaughtering all the sacred cows with this silenced 35 Remington

59387685_10156354184392992_350818967461298176_n.jpg

Cheapshooter

Tacticool Lever Action

ox·y·mo·ron
[ˌäksəˈmôrˌän]
NOUN
a figure of speech in which apparently contradictory terms appear in conjunction (e.g. faith unfaithful kept him falsely true).
synonyms:
contradiction · contradiction in terms · self-contradiction · inconsistency · incongruity · anomaly · conflict · absurdity · oddity · enigma ·