Tacticool Lever Action

'88Scrat

Anyone have something that fits this definition? Saw a couple in Tulsa over the weekend that were entirely impractical and totally cool!

Naturally I kinda want one now...

Scorch

The Mossberg 464 SPX kinda fits the "tacticool" definition. Collapsible stock, rails, flat black.

stagpanther

I remember when Mossberg first rolled those out--I think they had some in 357 mag for a while--wish I had bought one.

'88Scrat

The ones I saw in Tulsa were custom jobs, usually on a Marlin 336 base. That said .357 would ideal I would think.

jaysouth

I agree that the Mossburg 464 is a hideous sight. But if you have grandkids ranging from diapers to teenagers, it's collapsible stock will accomodate all of the without need for a saw and new buttplates.

A 120 gr. cast bullet over 6 or 7 grains of universal or red dot is a hoot for elementary age kids.

Crazy Carl

A buddy has a .45-70 Marlin Guide Gun with a Midwest Industries forearm, a red dot sight & a tiger stripe camo paint job. It's a Remlin & he figgered he'd have some fun with it.

FAS1

lever.jpg

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/01/31/potd-railed-suppressed-lever-gun/