Super Fun Gun Pic Game!!!

Cowled_Wolfe

p1.jpg
Pic 1: A guitar gun...

p2.jpg
Pic 2: I REALLY wanna post the text accompanying this, but ya'll would find it too easy that way so I'll wait 'till someonefinds it... The story behind it is pretty good though. :D

p3.JPG
Pic 3: Yeah... Umm... This is a real pistol. No more details untill someone finds it.

Btw guys, remember... The name of the game isn't posting a pic and where it came from... It's posting a pic and having someone else figure out where it came from!

Cheers,
Wolfe.

Cowled_Wolfe

Good job Twycross... Now that #2's exposed, here's the story (copied from the blog I found it on)...

http://wiredblogs.tripod.com/cultofmac/index.blog?entry_id=583450

John Otteson from Salt Lake City sent a picture of his Christmas present: an AR15 rifle.

"My liberal intellectual friends have been giving me s**t about the 'redneck machine gun' that Santa kindly brought me this year," he writes. "They are wrong in that it is not at all a machine gun, but they are quite right in that it IS redneck. So I thought I would try to upgrade the cultural aesthetics of my new maligned xmas gift. I wanted something that screamed 'sensitive, caring, enlightened, liberal intellectual.'"

Hence the Apple sticker.

He added: "It's class-based humor and a juxtaposition. The Mac crowd is seen as more educated, liberal, even sensitive, and the rifle is quite redneck... I use it for target shooting... Bro and I have decided to call it the iKill."

Good luck on #3, lemme know if ya give up!

Wolfe.

Cowled_Wolfe

Dunno how we're scoring finds like yours (not exact same pic), Rob... But great job on finding others of it... I didn't even know they were out there. :D

Wolfe.

psycho nut

attachment.php

this should be pretty easy.:rolleyes:

Last edited: