Soda's cheap shoot Report

nvrquit

Late season TFL shoots...

Sorry, but I won't be able to make any late season shoots.

After the last IDPA match of the year (nex Sunday), I've already promised the spouse that apart from hunting and the occaisional gun show, that all the weekends for the rest of the year are her's to scheddule for us.

Just one of those things... Daniel'san require "balance".

I'll just live any shoots until the new year vicariously through the rest of those participating.

BTW, Tigershark, nice pics. The wife even recognized me in some of them. I did notice though that I need about five to ten thousand more crunches... getting a little of the paunch back.

Shoot safe, shoot well!

Dot_mdb

November shoot

I would try to make it to a November shoot. I prefer a Saturday but a Sunday is also doable.

Bill

Jamie Young

9am-5pm

They may change it to 4pm when it gets dark.

Some of you might as well join W&W.

Some of you ought to frickin move to PA to save money.

Saturday or Sunday????

I'll should see if the 9th and 10th are clear first.

Jody- How long did it take you to get home?

Jamie Young

Where's ArmySon? Is he still in Korea?

9mmMike- If you want to bust some clays tomorrow come on up. I felt like shooting the 5 stand last time, but we ran out of time.

Clean out your PM box why don't ya. I tried the super secret PM frequency but all those girls beat me to it.

TIGERSHARK

November 9 or 10

Hey I'm up for a shoot, still have too much 22 ammo left.
just let me know.(got to get more film fo the camera) ;)

I have plans to go back down to the United States of Florida on November 21 (GUN SHOW )
but up till then... have car will travel
have ammo will shoot
have no girlfriend...will shoot

Jamie Young

We're all clear for November 9th then.

I just got back from putting 400rds threw My mini 14 and about 200rd threw my AR WITHOUT A HITCH!!:)

Soda's M193 clone loads are Winchester quality.:D

I gotta pay a little more attention to the "reloading" process for my AR. I need a few more USGI mags.

My Colt 1991A1 works with the GI mags now, too.:)

November 9th is on the Calendar.

What's it gonna be called?

TIGERSHARK

November 9th

Soda's shoot and show...bring em if you got em.

and bring more flags !!! we had A PA. flag at the last one. Does the evil state of NJ have a flag?
(other than skull and cross bones)

Soda: how much are ar-15 mags going for up here??
I only have one left.

Jamie Young

I like the idea of TFL members representing themselves as members of a "State" in the good old UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

In all seriousness, the whole tone of the Revolutionary War, is something that just drives the liberals insane. It's harsh and fierce, and its just gosh darn patriotic.

That's why I got a "Culpeper" flag. It adds a certain energy to an event when displayed with an American flag.

David Park

I ordered a (cheap) Virginia state flag, as well as an Army of Nothern Virginia Infantry flag (a.k.a. Confederate battle flag). If you want to drive liberals insane, that'll do it.

"I salute the flag of Virginia,
with reverence and patriotic devotion
to the ‘Mother of States and Statesmen,’
which it represents—the ‘Old Dominion,’
where liberty and independence were born."

Quantrill

Flags

New Jersey State Flag - as far as I know, the only ones available are made of tissue paper for use after normal eliminational hygeine. This is what most New Jerseyans use it for. Are there proper facilities to make full use of a flag if I were to get one (unused that is).
Battle Flag of the Old Dominion during the "War of Nothern Aggression" also known as Mr. Lincoln's War. Having been ejjakated in Charlottesville, I think this is an excellent flag to show our patriotism. Quantrill

Jamie Young

Uh Oh,
We might have a North vs. South fight over flags now.;)

Even though the Navy Jack flag is American, Its got a thing about it, that has more to do with you know what, :mad: than what it really "was.":(

Geoff, how about a nice "white surrender flag" for you. You can join the Pennsylvania rifleman if you surrender your citizenship to your home country, New yawk.