So what did you get for Buy a Gun Day?

IZinterrogator

Well, if you didn't know, April 15th is not only tax day, but also Buy a Gun Day. So what did you get? I picked up a Yugo M70B1 model AK-47. I predict this year will be a good one for EBRs.

I made a next-to-final payment on my gun that I refer to as the one "whose name shall not be spoken." :)

I also put two Ruger LCP's on order for x-mas presents for my brother-n-law and step-father.

furyfour

Do you have a sister I can marry?

birdshot

no holiday pay

i did not realize i was participating in national holiday, i bought a springfield 22lr. made between '35 and '48. spent hours cleaning crude out of action, i am guessing the last time it was clean was when it left the factory. old 22's are fun.

Te Anau

I bought my last Wal-Mart rifle, (damn videos!:mad:) a Savage Mark II in .22lr.What a great buy for $130.00 out the door.:)

sholling

My tax man gave me some great news right at the last minute soooo... I got up this morning and ordered a few parts to spiff up one of my 10/22s. I decided to build the ultimate general purpose 22. Something I will enjoy in the field. Something that I can still take to the next Appleseed event which is why it needs sling swivels. Something that will hold its own on the bench. And finally something that will look good.

Here's what I've ordered for her.
I'll probably mount a Nikko Stirling 3.5-10x42 scope on her.

She'll be sharing a Harris 9-13 S bipod (when needed) and a Quick Cuff sniper sling with my other rifles.

ConfuseUs

Ammo (7.5 Swiss and 8mm), AK mags, and a brass catcher but no guns. I always seem to find out about Buy a Gun Day after it's already passed. Probably not worth making the effort to get a gun on that day anyway, what with the crowds and all.

DonR101395

I bought my grandson a Savage 940 single shot 20ga. I have to wait a few years to give it to him since he was born on Tuesday 15 Apr 2008:)
I also put aside a Winchester 190 .22 rifle that my grandfather gave me.:)

Cliff47

I purchased a CZ75 Compact the Saturday prior to add to my accumulation of firearms. Now I have to update the inventory...drat.