Skunks+Labs=BIG stink......Silencer???

bigbird34

CB Shorts

I went to the gun shop yesterday ,pestered the ole guy that runs the place for a while ....looked at guns asked question (typical tire kicker) then I bought 50 CB shorts FPS is 710' .....so I pooped a round off last night ,in the back yard ....this is going to work well :D They were out of gillie suits :D see ya Jim

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
Jim make your own guille suit... Go to walmart as they have their huntin' stuff in... Buy a burlap camo "ground blind" for 20 bucks... Get a light weight cotton pajama set like t-shirt material (for warm weather) and either sew or hot glue strips of the burlap on. Cut the burlap into 1.5-2 inch strips as it will fray a little at first. when applying these you want them on various angles from secured at top hanging down all the way around to bottom secured so it droops over for more dimensional outline deception. For colder weather use a sweat pants and shirt suit. One burlap would likely make both sets.... For a hat, a boony or full brim hat with the strips from ear to ear will hide your round head.
Happy hunting...

As for the air rifle, a Gamo is louder than a short .22 but not a rifle crack tone. Instead of a "CRACK" it is more of a twangy "THWACK"...
Brent