Single stack 9mm pistols

peacefulgary

I was just wondering what single stack 9mm pistols are currently in production (9x19).

Off the top of my head...

Glock 43
S&W Shield
SA XD-S
SA XD-E

What are some others?

DubC-Hicks

Walther PPS M2, CCP
Kimber Micro 9
Sig P938
Any 9mm 1911 single stack
Bersa BP9cc
Ruger LC9s

Off the top of my head

haiauphixu

SW 3914

side by side...so close in size and shape that they share the same holster.

Attachments

• wee-tee 011.JPG
    wee-tee 011.JPG
    46 KB · Views: 137
Last edited:

Road_Clam

I have the SA 1911 RO in 9mm, absolutely LOVE this platform. By far the lightest recoiling handgun of all my collection. Very accurate with my tuned 124 gr handloads.

JDBerg

Sig P6 which is the German Police version of the old civilian P225, and the newer Sig P225-A1 which is closer in design to the P239 than the old P225.

smee78

I have a few of the guns listed here but the one that has been getting alot of carry time lately has been my G43. Op what are you looking to do with this gun, will it be a carry piece or a range gun? A little more info would be helpful in listing guns that would fit your need.

Sgt127

Go see how a Kahr T9 fits your you. For me, it was magical. Like I sent them my hand and said “build a gun to fit that”.

I also own or have owned:

Sig P6 (P225) (I think out of production)
A Sig P239 (also, I think, discontinued)
Kahr K9 (outstanding)
Kahr PM9 (just sold it, great gun)
S&W 3913 (discontinued)

They are/were all great guns for me.

PlatinumCore16

Kvon2 beat me, but I picked up a Taurus PT709 Slim about 5-6 years ago. I don't believe that exact model is in production any more, but I still carry it and it is reliable with reliable mags (don't buy ProMags and intend to use them for carry duty). JUST CHECKED The "slim" line is exactly the same as mine, it just isn't called 'PT' anymore. They also have a BUNCH of other pistols in their "concealed carry" line up, but I didn't really look to see if they are single stacks.

batmann

I have both, a Walther PPS M2 and a Kimber Micro 9. The Walther is easier to shoot, but the Kimber is easier to carry.

Armybrat

Kahr CW 9

My first 9mm choice to carry:

b8a35bb84e0ddd1811cdbec10820aa862e7455e.JPG