Sig sauer p226 x-five as carry gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

k511

I often carry a 5inch 1911 for ccw, usually in a shoulder rig, or in a custom made flat of the back holster with no problems....although i am 6'3" and about 230lbs and weather in my area doesnt really get above 60

x-five

What is wrong with you? I'm joking I didn't get the titanium nitride plating, nor damascus steel thing. That WAS THAT I WAS THINKING TO DO. The Tombstone grips are making me ivory grips on my L-1. Maybe I will post a photo when everything is done.

ScottRiqui

I'm joking I didn't get the titanium nitride plating, nor damascus steel thing. That WAS THAT I WAS THINKING TO DO. The Tombstone grips are making me ivory grips on my L-1.

You'll have to forgive our confusion, considering this is what you posted earlier:

Mine is custom. I bought it all stainless with Karl Nill wood grips. I did the aftermarket titanium nitride plating, and replaced the nill grips with the ivory ones. Aisku?

Rinspeed

What is wrong with you? I'm joking I didn't get the titanium nitride plating, nor damascus steel thing

I remember now, you were thinking of buying the damascus 226 X-five, that nobody had ever heard of, for $20,000. :confused:

bac1023

What is wrong with you? I'm joking I didn't get the titanium nitride plating, nor damascus steel thing. That WAS THAT I WAS THINKING TO DO. The Tombstone grips are making me ivory grips on my L-1. Maybe I will post a photo when everything is done.

Really?

You just told me a few posts before that you did get it done.

Quit the nonsense if you want people to take you seriously.

Venom1956

im still skeptical, me thinks u got caught up in to much BS and got burned.

post a pic with a S&W 500 and a whatever xfive pistol with some note paper with X-five TFL written on it. Then ill buy it. :rolleyes:

I don't mind crazy questions but lying about what you own in an online gun forum... that's just pointless.

Last edited:

BigJimP

Ok, no more benefit of the doubt from me either...

Take care guys - have a good weekend - I'm done with this thread. ( I might take my X-Five to the range this afternoon - since I've been neglecting it ...) ...:D

We don't succumb to bickering or name-calling, and that's what this thread has done. It's not going anywhere entertaining or productive.

Status
Not open for further replies.