Sig 220 or HK USP .45

Which one?

• Sig 220

Votes: 40 62.5%
  • HK USP .45

Votes: 24 37.5%

• Total voters

PeteyPete

I've shot both, and prefer the sig only due to it's ergonomics (subjective). They were both accurate and felt fine, i just prefer the feel of the sig.

Jagman13

I own a SIG P220 and a HK USP .40, so a close comparison. Both fine weapons, but when you get down to pure shooting enjoyment, grip ergonomics, and that certain undefinable charm that we know "when we feel it" it's the SIG P220 hands down! I mean...I just don't know how it get's any better! Pull the trigger on each back to back one time and then write the check for the HK if you honestly feel there is a comparison in that category at least.

blades67

Go with the SIG Sauer P220, unless you like spending almost a grand on a gun with a fragile firing pin, then you could get the USP.

I don't know what it is about the USPs, but for me, the magazine release is positioned in such a way that no matter how I hold the gun it rakes across the tip of my finger during recoil and very quickly tries to dig a furrow.

Shake

blades67 ,
unless you like spending almost a grand on a gun with a fragile firing pin
Yes, yes, yes. . . we all know about the USP's frigile firing pins, the GLOCK Kb!s, the rusting SIGs, and on and on.

As I said before, if anybody wants to drop a grand on an H&K, look around and you'll be sure to find a retailer who'll sell them to a sucker for 1K$.

If you want to spend under $700 on a USP .45, which is what the SIG 220 costs, go to any decent shop.

:rolleyes:

Shake

Bob Locke

Bah! This isn't even a REAL discussion, 'cause you left off the Glock 21! :D

If you buy either of the aforementioned handguns, and are unhappy, you can send it to me and I'll "hold" it for you. Deal?

:p