Show us your setup!!!

M16

Here is part of mine.

138187.JPG

And another part

138181.JPG

P95Carry

M16 ....... you must have spent many hours and many linear feet of 1 x 6 makin those shelves .... awesome .. just what I need.

Got a few days to spare in PA?? :p

K80Geoff

These pics are obviouslty phony. The areas are too clean to actually be used to reload ammo. :p

Now if I can move all the junk from in front of my bench, brush away the cowbwebs from the ceiling and get the dog to move from her usual sleeping place I will take a picture of my bench, which actually gets used and shows it.

That is if I don't slip on all the spilled shot and break my neck trying to take the picture!

Tile floors! Painted benchwork! A real ceiling! Pigeon Hole ammo storage! Jeez, don't you folks do any reloading :p

mack69

Re:

Makin me feel darned inadequate..... :eek: I have a Lee 4 hole turret Deluxe pistol kit bolted to my garage work bench (right next to my vise) :eek: and a rolling locking cabinet that holds all my loading accessories.

Gewehr98

Evil Lab/Reloading Room combination.

Panorama, taken from left to right:

desksafe2.jpg

electronskey2.jpg

electronberndoggie2.jpg

bench2.jpg

safeammo2.jpg

And a view of the whole room, including furry, brass-retrieving assistant:

bigpic2.jpg

bdhawk

K80

MERCY!! you gotta enough room for a rodeo. what is that single shot a wichata(sp)? can i borrow your brass chaser good idea. LOL

K80Geoff

No reloading area is complete without a dog, wonder what goes through their minds when they watch the goings on :)

Jbar4Ranch

M16, that is a very impressive setup! Here's a couple shots of mine, not nearly as organized as M16's though. I have three benches, one 32" x 16', one 2' x 5', and one 2' x 3', holding eleven presses total.

063057.JPG

063422.jpg

44and45

Part of my gun room

Have two desk facing each other, presses mounted on both and rolling swivel chair move in and out among them for operating.

44and45

Attachments

• p2150004 rtp.jpg
    p2150004 rtp.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 123

Poodleshooter

Nice ideas guys!
I've just moved, and am rebuilding my bench now.
Questions for those who use pegboard-how do you attach it? Is it attached directly to your bench or to the wall? I've got an unfinished basement that I may finish in the future,and I'm trying to contemplate a way to put a stable pegboard backing on my new bench without screwing it directly to the masonry. Does anyone use upright backing such as 2x4's to make the whole assembly mobile?

cocked&locked

This pic doesn't do the room justice, but you get the idea. This is "my" room!
Heat, A/C, phone, stereo, refridge,.....you think I spend of a lot of time hiding in here?

Attachments

• playroom.JPG
    playroom.JPG
    61.5 KB · Views: 155

stellarpod

Poodleshooter: I took the easy way out and mounted my pegboard to the wall. I used 1x2's as stringers to give it a little standoff.

stellarpod