Show us your setup!!!

Jeeper

This is always a fun thread to have since people can get ideas about what makes a good bench. I will try and add mine later today.

tonyz

Reloading Room

Here is my Reloading room and gun cleaning bench.

TonyZ

Attachments

• reloading room.JPG
    reloading room.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 440
Last edited:

bfoster

Here's a couple snaps of my bench that will give you a fair idea of its' construction.

93.jpg

94.jpg

Bob

P95Carry

This is most of it .. one half of the office actually. More shelves out of shot with powders and buulets etc

loading_1203_02_s.jpg

bfoster ... VERY nice indeed ... looks like you are a bit short of die sets! :p

Steve ... compact and efficient ... is it always that tidy?? :)

snuffy

here's one of them

Here's the newest bench/loader, dillon 650.

dillon%20on%20bench.jpg

This is the 650 set up for .223 with the Hornady measure using the Hornady case activated powder die. Also the dillon powder check system.

dillon%20.223.jpg

I have two other benchs in that spare bedroom, but a clean-up would be required befroe taking a pic! :eek:

Ben Swenson

This is my bench a few months ago. I keep cramming more and more things on it - now it's nowhere near as clean as it is in the picture.

reloadingBench2004_sm.jpg

Jeeper

I guess I might as well post mine also.

I think the coolest part about this type of thread is seeing the ingenious ways people store and mount things.

Newbench3b.jpg

Newbench3a.jpg

Steve in PA

Tidy??? Umm.....yeah, what can I say, I'm an organizational freak. Must have been those USMC DI's.....making us keep everything neat.

The desk is an old 4' computer desk.....with a smaller desk to the side. The upper shelves I built myself. Someday, when I get around to it, I'd like to double the size of the bench.

Sisco

Wow, Jeeper, you downsized a little from your last setup, go ahead and humiliate us all with pics of that one! :D
I laid claim to 4' of the laundry room in the basement between the wall and the freezer. First kid that moves out looses a bedroom!
Small pic, the cabinet above and the vanity base below the bench don't show up.
fcf75e50.jpg

Ala Dan

Member in memoriam
Here's mine, inside an 8' x 10' self standing metal building!

Attachments

• shroom.jpeg.JPG
    shroom.jpeg.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 292

bdhawk

hogrider

not only is your bench organized, it looks sanitary. better that the last operating room i was in. nice!! :D