Show us your HD or "Tacti-cool" Shotgun Pics!

Sixer

Just picked up my first shotgun, a Mossberg 500. So far I love it! I would like to convert it to more of a HD purpose shotgun. Nothing over the top, just need some ideas on what type of modifications to look into.

So with that being said... Show them if ya got 'em! :)

D-E-T-O-X

dsc0003g.jpg

mossy 590 with heat shield 20" and standard butt stock.tac star side saddle. and my m-7 bayo for fun.

sits loaded and ready for HD next to my bed

bigghoss

first mod you should make-nothing. shot it a bunch first.

l_4a40ad24124843e1b0256cc450292a27.jpg

I also have a spectergear buttstock shell holder to go with their sling

hoytinak

After playing around with a bunch of different setups on my Mossberg 500 looking for my "perfect" shotgun HD setup this is what I came up with.

hogdogs

Staff In Memoriam
That is me with 5 year old Junior on his BMX bike and trophies... He made 2nd in florida for his 4-5 year old season... The big trophy was bigger than him and he insisted on carrying it from the award ceremony to the car where it barely fit...:D The number plate was part of the award and was his following season designated number rather than assigned 27-c...
Brent

SMiller

No pictures needed for me, just a stock Mossberg SPX with Federal Tactical LE reduced recoil ammo. Looks pretty plain but sure gets the job done at 7+1

OLNfan

well I see the pictures stopd pourin in, Im goin to throw up a few of what I consider are my tatical firearms. (Im not goin to add any mods to em . their tatical enough as is for me:cool: )
0042-1.jpg

I just OILD em up, figured I should take a picture.

squeak003

S-20, 19" barrel, red dot scope with no magnification, extra rail on scope mount for.....dont know yet, 5+1 in the current setup, soon to be 10+1

saiga007.jpg

saiga009.jpg

Sixer

Those are some mean looking shotguns!

DETOX, that bayonet cracks me up :D And I feel sorry for any d-bag that ever has to see the business end of that thing, or any of these shotguns.

Cerick, I like your setup. Plenty of options there... What all exactly do have accessory wise for yor shotgun?

scorpion_tyr

Rem870hunter: It came on the gun pictured, someone had done a hackjob on the barrel. They did a pretty weak job too, but my gunsmith made it all better. It was an old beat up 870 ESM I took in and fixed up.