Show us your desktop wallpaper

hoytinak

Ak103k

Mine was a little different, once I right clicked I had to go to personalize then find browse...but you gave me enough to find it...thanks. :)

ringworm

case_1780_open.gif

ArachnoSoldier

For those who want screen shots, here's how you do it without ANY stupid programs. There's a little button on your keyboards in the upper right hand corner that says "PRTSC / SYSRQ" Hit that, then open paint and paste. (CTRL+V)

hoytinak

For those who want screen shots, here's how you do it without ANY stupid programs. There's a little button on your keyboards in the upper right hand corner that says "PRTSC / SYSRQ" Hit that, then open paint and paste. (CTRL+V)
Now that was much easier...thanks

Here's my desktop, (not mine took the pic off of a thread here)

dabigguns357

I love shooting with a camera as well as shooting with a gun.I alternate between these photo's now days,and people say digital is better than 35 mm,I could never get these pictures without my canon a2e with 400 speed b/w.

Sept 6th 2007 and ready to come home
Picture060.jpg

Sept 6th 2008 age 1 and wondering what he is thinking :)

Picture034.jpg

nate45

attachment.php

My GT is cooler though, it's got a hood scoop and flush mount louvers. I've got GTA mufflers, MGW shifter, Bama Chips race tune, it does mid to low 13s in the quarter and tops out in the low 160s. Wait this isn't a Mustang forum.:p Anyway thats my wallpaper.:)

Ford-Mustang_GT_2005_1600x1200_wallpaper_01.jpg