Shot the new Springfield XDm 5.25

pjcforpres2020

So street price would be? 725.00?

Those MSRP prices are basically $120ish over the XDm 4.5" MSRP, so that sounds about right. My LGS is 599 for the 4.5", so 720ish sounds about right. I would think Buds sort of environment we would see 670ish... basically, 120ish more than current XDm 4.5" street pricing.

spodwo

Thanks for the pricing info - it does look like the blacks will be under $700.00.

So the trigger is the same as the regular XDMs? It seems that they would be a little better if its designed as a competition pistol.

FrontSight

Whoa, I didn't know Hickock45 was on this forum! Your videos have kept me company during many lonely overnight shifts at work.

Ha, me too...I saw the thread title and wanted to compare this author's views to Hickok's video, and then realized it was Hickock himself, lol :D

TheJ

Hickok45, I love watching your videos. I listen to the radio show to.

Watching the review of the XDm 5.25 9mm has me eyeballing one now and will likely purchase one soon.

smitty704

Hickok, I watched your new video with the .40, and .45 Xdm 5.25 today. Great video as always! Me and my father watch all of your videos. You have the best channel on YouTube by far. Keep up the great work hickok!!!!