Shot the monster SBS pistol!

Deja vu

How long is the barrel? That is awesome! I put removable choke tubes in mine and have been able to use it for hunting (with a shoulder stock attached of course)

The choke tubes work even in a short barrel! The velocity loss is small as well I went from 18.5 inches to 10 inches and lost less than 100 FPS! The pattern is very similar as well. The only down side is its much louder!

A SBS is a great gun. They do "whip" alot more than a skeet gun but with practice it can do any thing a longer gun can do.

0310150853%201_1.jpg

12ga 2 3/4inch only. Holds 3 in the tube, 1 in the reciever and 1 in the chamber. So 5 rounds in a 10 inch barrel shot gun. I have Cylinder, Skeet, Modified and Full choke tubes for it.

Bill DeShivs

Mine has 10 inch barrels.
I don't hunt, so there really is no need for the choke tubes-except as an exercise in excess.
My gun looks really strange with the shoulder stock, but it's a cool option to have.

taymag

Have u tracked down any mini agulia shells

I got an email alert yesterday that they were back in stock (after a month+ with them out of stock) and when I went to look a few hours later they were sold out already lol

FITASC

Ms. Debbie and I shot the SBS with reduced recoil loads tonight.
It's a *****cat with these- but they are #8 shot.

Size of the shot has nothing to do with it. Size of the payload and the velocity do.