Shield without safety coming soon

Nakanokalronin

Some manufactures won't put a new model or current model in a new configuration on their website until it's released. I have no doubt it's real.

Fishbed77

I have no problem with safeties.

If you don't like it, don't engage it. The safety on my Shield is always off.

That's perfectly OK... if you are properly training to sweep off the safety every time you draw the pistol

lashlaruhe

I would think that a person that can't remember to take the safety off would have a problem with keeping their finger off the trigger also

blackamos

I would think that a person that can't remember to take the safety off would have a problem with keeping their finger off the trigger also

I hate the small safety on the Shield I found it hard to manipulate so I have not bought one. I carry a Glock often and have never had a problem with my finger going to the trigger before I wanted it to be there. I will buy a Shield as soon as they remove the safety.

TunnelRat

Or they just don't want one. Yay capitalism!

Vermonter

Upgrade Deal Alert

If you are thinking of upgrading to the safety free model I will buy your safety equipped model for $200 :D

Don't everyone PM me at once now:p