Semi-automatic M14 type rifle picture thread

SR420

Semi-automatic M14 type rifles include Norinco, Poly Tech, SEI, LRB and others with 'M14'
stamped on the receiver... the better known Springfield Armory, Inc. M1A is also included.

All are welcome, traditional or modernized, mild or wild, let's see pictures of what you have.

Two of mine:

M21A5 light
M21A5-light.jpg

USN Crazy Horse MK14 Mod 0 type SEI
Mod0-drum.jpg

M14 HOMELAND DEFENSE WEAPONS

H2O MAN's addiction to M14s

Last edited:

SR420

Fine looking boom stick!

About 20 threads survived 'the change' and the M14/M1A picture thread wasn't one of them.

az_imuth

Those are some great-looking rifles! Here's my Loaded M1A that has a mixture of SAI and USGI parts. Must have been made about the time they began running out of surplus parts. Either way it's a fantastic shooter.
983ae604.jpg

Jo6pak

OK, I'll replay this one

M1A Scout.
Vltor Modstock, Trijicon Accupoint 3-9x on a Springfield Gen. 3 mount.
Fulton forward rail with Harris bipod.
Since this pic was taken, I've added a Blueforce 2-point sling.
croppedM1A.jpg

madcratebuilder

I need new pic's, these are long in the tooth.

A 1980 Springfield "loaded" model. Wilson 6 groove NM med profile barrel, unitized gas cylinder, reamed FH, trigger and Sadlak/Smith bits.
2M1As.jpg

1989 Springfield build, all GI with HR barrel and remainder TRW. NM sights with unitized gas cylinder.
crop5.jpg

crop4.jpg

SR420

madcratebuilder, I like those pictures... new pictures are always appreciated, but - have you changed the rifles since taking those pictures?

Another from my EBR collection, the CQB-16 type SEI
This is probably the most suppressor friendly M14 made.

CQB-16-EBR-1.JPG

Pahoo

What a great picture !!!

The only time I ever envied a Marine, is when a company of them, marched past our ship, with the new M14's slung on their shoulder. It was quite a sight .... :)

Be Safe !!!