Seecamp .32

Nagano21

I am from MA, so here in MA the only Seecamps we can now buy are the cali ed. which come with a safety, and tend to be more pricey. Last week I missed the sale of two pre-owned ones, one of which (and cheaper) was un fired. Both went for a little under 450 each. When I called to inquire about buying one from other stores, they all said that they only had new ones coming in soon, which were on AVG being sold for $500, one for 550 b/c it was coming with an extra Mag. How much is too MUCH? I am VERY interested in owning one, and have wanted one for quite some time now. I mean I could own a brand new one for 500, or once again wait for that blue moon to come around and try to snag a pre owned one for a little less.

Need some opinions... Thanks in advance.

Nagano21

Thanks for the site... I am very interested in owning one of these gins, and all that forum did was make me itch harder for one... I just want to get some opinion on whether $500 is too much for one of these or not.

j-framer

My (new) LWS-32 CA Edition was $550, and worth every cent.

I saw those two Seecamps at Four Seasons (I presume they are the ones you refer to). Didn't realize they were gone until I checked the "list" just now.

Go ahead and get a new one!

xrocket

Per Mr. Seecamp, a standard LWS .32 has a current list price of $425.00 and the Cali is $100. more making it $525.00. It comes with one mag and extra ones are $35.00 each. You can order a pistol with a personalized serial number for a small additional charge and a three to four month wait.

If you have any questions he is usually on the Seecamp forum most days answering questions and providing advice or you can contact his office.

Good shooting

Nagano21

J-Framer ya those r the two from FS's I was talking about. It is funny I was checking the page, looking at my bank account and doing the math to see how it would fit in my budget, finally after 3 mins if that make the decision to buy it so I call Carl, ask him if they are avail. to put aside for me to get the next day, and he checks on em to say that they were picked up 10 mins before I called.

Laserlips

FWIW:

Call Ron Gilstrap, Alvin Tx. 1-281-686-5093. Ron is highly recommended as a dealer on the www.seecamp.forum, and I have purchased two LSW32's from him in the past 2 months.

Just guessing, but bet you Ron can get you the CA. edition for around $490-500 +20 shipping. He sold me each of my regular 32's for $380+20.. Extra magazines are $35, and if you wish a personalized Seecamp there is a 1-3 month delay and it costs $40 extra.
100_6811_01.jpg

100_6907.jpg

I've had the Tomcats, Guardians, Keltec's and the Seecamp FOR ME is the pick of the litter. Absolute top quality, very small and concealable, and has over two decades of excellence in reliability history.. Gotta love that! :D

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

Nagano21

I will be sure to keep his number handy. As of now if I get it through the guy at the store I frequent I can get it cheaper than the guy in Tx.'s price however if something falls through and I got the extra cash laying around I will give him a ring.

Thanks for the help

Laserlips

Nagano21:

I always try to deal locally if I can too.. My local dealer simply could not get a Seecamp, but was more than happy to accept the ffl transfer for me for $25.00.

Ron is a pretty big Seecamp dealer apparently as he seems to get shipments quite regularly.

If you've never owned a Seecamp before you will be in for a treat.. The first time my wife held mine she wanted it for herself... I nixed that, but got her a personalized one.

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

100_6900.jpg

Wildalaska

Ron is a pretty big Seecamp dealer apparently as he seems to get shipments quite regularly.

We all get them. Whatever number they give us, in on one day, gone the same ;)

I'd love to get one of the Seecamps but is .32 really enough for CCW?

Yep.

WildigotsonetooasmyprimaryccwAlaska

Laserlips

fast200:

Yep the 32cal. round as fired thru the Seecamp LWS32 has been certified as "enough" for CCW use in every State except Texas. (Texas law requires a 357mag. revolver, or larger, for a female resident and a 1911 type 45cal pistol, or optionally, a 44mag revolver for the males when used as a CCW.)

However if you move INTO Texas you will be allowed up to a 90 day grace period to transition to a caliber of the legal size for CCW.

Hope this helps!

Best Wishes,

J. Pomeroy

Nagano21

FS's got them in today, and I was right there to get mine... Fell in love with the gun already, can't wait to fire the thing now.

xrocket

LL ... That is really funny! You must have spent some time here in Texas to know all that. Personally, I still thought it was a secret that we tell everyone we carry .32s', but shoot .45s'.:):):):):)

xrocket

Nagano21 ... welcome to the club. When you get one .... you get it!

When you have a chance head on over to the Seecamp forum. It's all a bunch of great guys and can answer any questions you might have.

Good shooting.

drinks

LL;
You really should edit your post to indicate you were just making a silly joke and that nothing you said was a fact.
A Texas CHL holder

LightningJoe

Drinks:

I'm pretty sure they can figure it out.

And anyway, they haven't announced the new caliber requirements yet. I'm hoping .454 Casull can substitute for .44 Magnum.

brentfoto

I believe CA Edition, at cited prices, are just too high to pay for what one gets. It may be small, but one can get a S&W 642 on sale for $399 in various places in California. Sorry, Mr. Seecamp, but I'm not willing to spend that kind of money for your gun, WADR.

Wildalaska

I believe CA Edition, at cited prices, are just too high to pay for what one gets. It may be small, but one can get a S&W 642 on sale for $399 in various places in California. Sorry, Mr. Seecamp, but I'm not willing to spend that kind of money for your gun, WADR.

Welcome to the Board....

I think you will find that a whole bunch of folks here who think that Seecamps are well worth what you pay.

Your mileage may vary.

WildtataAlaska TM