See where you really stand!Right or Left

Bowtier

You need to take the "EEK" off of the end of the link for it to work properly.;)

That being said, the poll sticks me as a slightly lefty liberal. Some of the questions were a little misleading, I don't know, perhaps I need to come out of the closet.:rolleyes:

Redworm

Some of the questions can be answered in ways different from the options presented. I've taken it before and have always been stuck right in the middle as a strong libertarian.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: -1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.21

The left side most likely comes from the questions about sex and gender roles.

gb_in_ga

About what I figured -- similar to Milton Friedman.

The Political Compass
Economic Left/Right: 7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.13

MarkTT

Economic Left/Right: -4.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.10

over there by Mandela, Ghandi and the Dalai Lama.

I think I might be reading the wrong message board :)

Twycross

Economic Left/Right: 2.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.03

It's interesting that there are about as many questions on religion/morals/social norms as there are on actual political issues.

American4guns

Yeah I noticed some of the questions were kind of vague.Its matter of individual perception i assume.I mean in as far as you would percieve the definiton of certain questions.

1BadF350

What the....?? I don't like the way the questions were phrased. I felt like my answers were manipulated by the question. Nothing random about that test. It seems geared to generate leftist results.

Eghad

Dont know about the questions....

I came up in Ghandi territory. I tend to be a peaceful citizen unless there is a need to defend myself or another person. So I am not into total non-violence.

stevelyn

Economic Left/Right: 5.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.67

Puts me about dead center of Libertarian right.

American4guns

I'm going to take the test again.This time from the last question back to the first.See if I get the same results
cant take it back wards .I took it again and was about the same
economic left/right -5.63 social libertarian/Authoritarian -1.85

Ive considered myself a right wing for most of my life.Apparently according to the test I'm not.

Tomsriv

I think a lot of the questions are subjective to the current political climate. If you asked me these same questions 10 years ago, or 10 years from now I would have different answers.

For questions like "Do you think we have gone to far...?" etc it depends on your environment and your perception of the country.

However, I think it is good to realize that it is ok to switch sides, because that means you think for yourself, and not what your party tells you to think.

my score
Economic Left/Right: -6.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.87

pipoman

These types of tests are very subjective.

Economic Left/Right: 3.13
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.87

BIGJACK

HEY GUYS! I took the test and you "gwb regardless-radical right" folks will find it hard to believe but I came up right in the middle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!