Say it aint so!!!

spacemanspiff

rumor on the street is, that i have been out-ubered. apparently a certain someone is waiting delivery of a surefire vert foregrip weapons light with INFRARED nav lights.

so whenever that certain someone gets a few moments, i think we'll have to let you all TFLers decide whos more tactical, me? or the nuuby nuub nuubian nuub nuubette who probably got the surefire that matches the rest of his furniture?

i offer one more pic of me in my ultimate ninjatudity. (no that does not mean i am nude)

(not in *that* pic) :eek: :D

extremespiff.jpg

Ultima-Ratio

Generous Or Unsuspecting Employers?

So does your employer know what he's paying for here online? I often wonder how ones conscience allows......yeah I know, wrong thread:rolleyes:

IZinterrogator

rumor on the street is, that i have been out-ubered. apparently a certain someone is waiting delivery of a surefire vert foregrip weapons light with INFRARED nav lights.
Hmmm, someone out-ubered you, Spiff? How could that be? I wonder who would do that? :p

Don't feel threatened, Spiff. The foregrip doesn't match the rest of the furniture...yet. :D

IZinterrogator

Hmmm, a UPS package. I wonder what could be in it. Seriously, I can't get the box open. Did you guys use enough tape or what? :p

Oh, the fun I am going to have with this.

spacemanspiff

we have to package boxes away from the big head honcho (not WA). he gets mad because we put add pounds of tape to make sure the package is entirely secure.

more than once we get overzealous and tape it up before the items to be sent are put in it. :D

but anyways, IZ i'm putting the Curse of the Goober on you. that should diminish some of your tacticality:

Klaatu verrata n... Necktie... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word!

spacemanspiff

bwwhhahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa, your carpet doesnt match the drapes either!!!!

i mean, your furnitures not matching. :D

rifle next to rifle, i dunno.... you got the acog ta31rco (or whatever its called i forget) which has a 4x mag, i have no mag on the tripower. but i can use flipup ironsights to cowitness, you cant. not to mention my optic can easily be used in low light because it has battery power supply. have you tried yours in a dark room yet? does the surefire weaponlight give enough light for the acogs fiberoptic to collect and give a good sight picture?

IZinterrogator

I have a MAD BUIS on here, so if the optic craps out, I'll just rip it off and deploy the irons. I plan on getting one of the GG&G Accucam bases for the ACOG to help with that. In the dark, with eyes adapted, the tritium itself is fine, but I can only see the chevron and tip, not the whole BDC. With the light, it gets more than enough light to glow. I think a Vltor stock, the Accucam, and a Magpul grip will finish this rifle, along with a custom camo job. Then it will be time to buy a 6920 and slap an Aimpoint and a PVS-14 on it! :D

At least we can agree that our rifles kick butt. ;)

spacemanspiff

yeah, now if only i could shoot the darned thing with consistant accuracy. i thought all this ninja gear was supposed to make me the ultimate ninja?

JR47

Sounds like WA wasn't handy to remind the Spaceman of a timely attention to his meds. Ninjatude because of a fore-frip? Oh my. Now I see why they needed to go to an HO scale rifle, and caliber. It's so that, when all of the golly gee-whiz additives get positioned, somebody with more than 2% body fat can lift it. Where's the tripod for that telescope?:) :) :D :D :D

spacemanspiff

psshaawwww! that vert foregrip is its own mono-pod!

:D

usp45, that aint my old job, its my current day job! i suspected they had secret hidden cameras, but now i know for it for a fact. gee, i hope they dont have one over my cubicle!

IZinterrogator

stormingthecastle.jpg

sightingin.jpg

intheweeds.jpg

Let's note the current ninjatude:
Colt M4 with TA31RCO-M4 (with Killflash), KAC M4 RAS, Surefire M900A with IR nav lights, V-Tac MKI sling, and magazine equipped with Magpul Ranger plate (for general purpose use)
Mossberg M590A1 with Sidesaddle, ghost ring sights, and M10 bayonet (for house-clearing)
Beretta M9 and extra magazine in Blackhawk CQR holster
Interceptor vest with SAPI plates and Blackhawk Personal Retention Lanyard
Blackhawk STRIKE pouches holding eight M4 magazines, two M9 magazines, IR strobe, Garmin GPS, lensatic compass, and first-aid dressings
Camelbak Thermobak in desert camo
Alta elbow and knee pads in desert camo
Wiley X SG-1 goggles
Ontario Kabar knife
Gerber multitool
Surefire G2Z
Neck gaiter used as balaclava
DCUs with boonie hat
Desert boots by Belleville

Note that some identifying features have been pixellated to protect my identity from non-ninja types. Please do not note that my lawn needs to be mowed in a bad way. :D

Spiff, do you want to add up the current ninjatude? :p

Last edited: